Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days: Inspiration

OK. So, this is day two of The Nester's challenge to blog about one thing for 31 days in a row. I am blogging about blog buttons. Say that 5 times fast. Ha!

Go HERE for all posts in this series.

I have been perusing some of my favorite blogs to see what kinds of buttons they have on their sites. Here are a few of my faves.

I like this one from TDC. It is a smaller version of the banner at the top of her site, so it you immediately recognize it.




I love love love Jen's bloggy buttons. She uses them to link to individual posts on her blog, send you to her Etsy site, and much more. They are always so cheerful.

 


And then there are simple black and white buttons like this one that The Nester uses for this 31 Days Series. It really catches your eye. So simple, but the contrast of the white on black just pulls you in.

i'm doing it!



No comments:

Post a Comment