Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An Organized Junk Drawer

I was at Homegoods the other day and saw this great drawer organizer. It was only $7.99, so I threw it in my cart.


When I got home I got to work. This is what the drawer looked like when I started.


I guess it wasn't horrendous, but it wasn't great either. I started by pulling everything out of the drawer, setting it on the table, and getting rid of anything that didn't belong in the drawer. Next, I lined the bottom of the drawer with some pretty drawer paper. Also from Homegoods. Finally, my assistant and I put all of the remaining items into the new organizer.


And popped it back into the newly lined drawer.


It has been a few months since I finished this small project and it is still organized. And I still smile every time I open the drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment